środa, 11 lutego 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ; ))

Do you have Christmas spirit?
Do you really enjoy Christmas or maybe you just wait for the time off from school? I think that I have a good Christmas spirit. I like celebrating this feast because I can meet with my close family. The majority of people celebrate Christmas with the exchange of gifts and greetings. A few days before Christmas we decorate our homeswith mistletoe, electric lights, baubles. On Christmas Day we decorate real tree, bacausewe like the smell of a Christmas tree, we cook meals. The traditional dinner in Poland consists of 12 meals,for example: herrings, mushroom soup... and, we also leave one additional plate for an unexpected guest. I don't believein Santa Claus, but los of young girls and boys believe in Święty Mikołaj (Santa Claus). If they want to give presents they must sing carols. I like this song.. " Last Christmas I give you my heart..."I like getting various gifts. for example: clothes, cosmetics, sweets. I wish you " Merry Christmas and Heppy New Year".

Brak komentarzy: