środa, 11 lutego 2009

Dream journey :)

How do you imagine your own journey around the world?
It's a difficult question.When I was young I wanted to go to China, Egypt, Spain.. but now.. I would like to go to the wild beach .! It can be very exciting. First of all, I'd prefer to go there on a horserather than by car. The horse must be black. I'd like to go there with my friends. We will have fun all the time : discos, swimming in sea, sunbathing.. only relaxation! It would be a fantastic time ! The beach should be really wild and dangerous. It can be an island with exotic trees and wild animals:snakes, monkeys, tigers.. and huge, blue, beautiful sea. Ohh.. fantastic view! We will live on treesor in tents. In the evenings we will go hunting. I'd like to be there about 20days, then I would like to go homeby a big yacht, which I'd like to make alone. Unfortunately, I think that my dream can't fulfil, because it's too imaginative.

Brak komentarzy: