wtorek, 19 maja 2009

Bye :(

Hi Italian Friends!
I don't like writing farewell letters. I'm so sad that I must say goodbye as the end of school year is near. I won't be a member of etwinning in the future. I will go to another school. Secondly, I am happy because our holiday is close. It is a fantastic time. In this year I am going to Spain with my friends for 2 weeks. I 've heard that it is a fantastic country, but I am afraid of the journey (30hours by bus) :( . I am going to the seaside too. I haven't been there for ages! I will sunbathe, swim, dance.. e.t.c. I think it will be the best time in my life! But only 2 months.. it's so sad. Taking everything into consideration I would like to thank you for our cooperation. Our notes in blogs are very interesting!
P.S. What will you do during your holidays? Have you got any plans? Drop me a line.

Brak komentarzy: